Friday, April 5, 2013

From the Golden Age of Gaia site

Message from Mike Quinsey Regarding His Stroke

mike-quinsey smallStephen: Some sad news just in… Mike Quinsey, channel for SaLuSa, has suffered a mild stroke which he says has affected his memory. He is taking a break from channelling for the moment and hopes to be back on deck as he regains full health. I know I can say on behalf of the team both here and at InLight Radio – and no doubt all of you! – we send Mike much love and light and wish him a very speedy recovery.
Steve: Our hopes go out to Mike for a speedy recovery. The body of SaLuSa’s messages are located here for anyone who wants to spend a quiet hour with them until Mike returns (and hopefully he will): http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm
Here is Mike’s message from today:
Hi Friends,
In view of my condition I have decided to stop sending out SaLuSa’s messages until I am sure that I have recovered from my illness. I have had a stroke that has affected my memory, and consequently my typing is slow and difficult. When I have fully recovered I hope to commence my messages again, but until then I will continue with my Radio Programs unless I find I am having difficulties.
I am hoping that with time I will get back to more like my normal self. Only time will tell what level of progress can be made.
Thank you for your support and assistance it has been very much appreciated.
I am hoping to be able to contribute to the final return of the Light and its ultimate victory.
In Love and Light Mike Quinsey




No comments:

Post a Comment