Monday, February 20, 2012

The power of Ho´oponopono

Hi everybody,


I would like you take a moment to reflect on the tremendous powers of the Ho´oponopono.

I´m sorry

Please forgive me

I thank you

I love you


These words that seem so simple and yet hold the base of everything:


Love

Forgivness

Gratitude


Peace starts in everybody´s hearts and when we can find it in our hearts to love and forgive ourselves and everyone and everything everywhere miracles truly happen.


I hope you will listen to the beautiful Ho´oponopono song by Aman Ryusuke Seto. Please also take the time to read the channeling of february 20 by the Galactic Federation of light, very thought provoking reading, you will find it on

http://www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/


You will also find some interesting reading on

www.kauilapele.wordpress.com/



Light to all


Ai



No comments:

Post a Comment